ReMed has been helping patients since 1991 in auto and work injuries, slip and falls and any other type of accidents along with neuropathy, knee pain and chiropractic care. With our highly trained doctors, therapist and support staff, you will receive excellent care and customer satisfaction. Whether you’ve been living with chronic and nagging pain for years or if you’ve recently experienced an injury, we will find the root of your pain for fast, effective relief.
Our Medical Staff is highly experienced in auto, work and other injuries. Our experienced team offers the safest, most effective therapies available. The doctors and therapists work together as a team and will help you get relief from your pain allowing your body to heal, and get you back to doing the things you love to do!
- What are your regular office hours?Our office hours are from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm Monday & Thursday, 8:30am to 5:30 pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Our office is closed Saturday and Sunday.
- Where are you located?7920 Belt Line Road Suite 120, Dallas, Texas 75254. We are located on the first floor of the 11-story building at the corner of Belt Line Rd and Coit Rd. Look for the black and white striped building with the silver abstract statue out front. When you walk in the front door, we are directly to your left. You can't miss us!
For additional information, please visit the CONTACT tab of this website.
- What is your cancellation policy?If you find yourself needing to cancel your appointment, please give us a call and we will help you reschedule. We ask that you cancel AT LEAST 24 HOURS PRIOR to your appointment. We understand life gets in the way of our plans sometimes, however if you are unable to make your appointment, someone else can recieve help during that time.
- What should I do if I miss my appointment?In order to be respectful of the medical needs of others, please be courteous and call promptly if you are unable to attend. Appointments are in high demand and your early cancellation will give another person the possibility to be seen. If it is necessary to cancel your appointment we ask that you call by 48 hours before your scheduled appointment. We will be happy to reschedule you.
- Where can I park?Look for the parking spots marked free 2 hour parking available in the front, as well as the back of the building. Please do not park in reserved spots. Parking in a reserved spot will result in possible fines or towing. Thank you!