Did you know that rehabilitation therapy can help you regain full strength and movement and manage pain after an illness or injury? If you are experiencing chronic pain or you are trying to recover from an illness or trauma, our medical clinic offers advanced rehabilitative services to help heal your injury and fast-track your recovery. We provide a full range of rehabilitation therapy and rehabilitation services to treat acute injuries and chronic pain.
Rehabilitation Therapy Treatment
Our pain management and rehabilitation clinic is a modern facility offering advanced therapeutic treatments for pain, stiffness, and soreness in your muscles, joints, ligaments, or bones.
Whether you are suffering from inflammation, a sprain or strain, muscle tear or joint dislocation, we can help you regain your mobility, and return to independent function.
Our doctors are trained in treating musculoskeletal issues involving the spine, discs, or pinched nerves.
We understand how your body moves and what hinders it from moving well, which is the necessary knowledge to help you get rid of body aches. We treat a wide spectrum of injuries, ranging from car accidents to workplace accidents, sports injuries, slip and falls, or overuse. Our focus is on prevention and rehabilitation, to address pain associated with your injury, disease, or disability.
Physiotherapy may help ease the pain from injuries and conditions such as:
- Back and neck pain
- Joint pain in the shoulders, elbows, knees, and hips
- Sports injuries involving bones, joints, muscles, and ligaments
- Muscle swelling, stiffness, and weaknesses
- Post-surgery recovery
- Physical disabilities
- Issues with mobility due to disease, e.g., stroke or Parkinson’s disease
- Spinal cord disorders, e.g., multiple sclerosis
- Physical complications caused by cancer and related treatments
- Prenatal and postnatal conditions
- Tendonitis, and many more
We help you regain strength and endurance and provide strategies for preventing injuries such as counseling on posture, exercise, workplace, and lifestyle habits.
Physical Rehabilitation Center
The experienced team of medical professionals at our physical rehabilitation center provides a patient-centered environment, where we encourage you to become an active participant in your individualized treatment plan.
Rehabilitation therapy services include:
- Chiropractic care - Spinal manipulations and adjustments that stimulate soft tissues and mobilize joints to reduce inflammation and increase movement.
- Corrective exercises - Individualized corrective exercises to correct improper movement or posture for your improved range of motion.
- Massage therapy - Manual manipulation of your tissues to stimulate blood flow and circulation eliminate discomfort and increase mobility.
- Physiotherapy - Our doctor customizes a treatment plan of corrective movements geared towards addressing your specific needs without surgery or pain medication.
Your body has remarkable healing powers. Rehabilitation therapy offered at our facility utilizes advanced rehabilitation therapies to get you back on your feet in the shortest possible time. No matter what type of injury you’ve sustained, we may be able to help reduce or eliminate your pain.
Our goal is to help you deal with your chronic condition and bring you back to an active lifestyle. Contact us to schedule an appointment today.