- How much downtime should I expect after regenerative cell therapy?Typically, there is no little to no downtime from cellular therapy.
- Is more than one treatment needed?It is important to understand that once a joint regenerates, there would be no need for further treatment unless a new injury occurred or over-time, that joint degenerated again.
- How much does it cost?Every person is unique and would require a one on one consultation with the provider to see if you are a candidate. The good news is, we've made it a goal to never let price get in the way of your health. If together we find regenerative therapy is right for you, and will improve your quality of life, there are several flexible payment options available.
- What determines the outcome of my regenerative cell therapy?Various factors will determine the outcome of your Regenerative Cell Therapy treatment, such as the extent of damage, disease and the location being treated. Most people respond well to this therapy option and experience relief from pain in just a short period of time. For instance, this therapy has been known to provide full relief to patients after only one treatment.
- How are regenerative cells collected?Our Regenerative Stem Cell Treatment is a revolutionary breakthrough treatment option for people suffering from inflammation, reduced mobility, sports injuries, tissue and ligament damage, or chronic pain. Regenerative Cell Therapy is an injectable solution, that oftentimes leaves the patient feeling relief after only ONE treatment. This cutting edge treatment takes the best components from all the current non-invasive treatment options and puts them into one. Currently we offer treatments utilizing Cord Blood or Amniotoic membrane allograft: This Regenerative Cell Treatment is collected from mother’s who have donated their placental tissue after delivering a child by c-section birth.
- Is there anything else I can do to increase the effectiveness of my therapy?Yes! Our treatment plans are comprehensive. Not only will we provide you with the most cutting-edge treatment options, but we will also assist you through rehabilitation. Following the custom program created for your specific needs will thoroughly increase the effectiveness.
- How long does the repair process take?Generally, the repair process begins immediately and the good news is that it can continue to repair for up to eight additional months from the date of the initial procedure.
- Can the procedure fail?Like any other procedure there is no 100% guarantee. In certain cases, it is possible that you may need additional treatments or your stem cells do not have enough repair potential relative to the severity of your disease.
- If the regenerative cell therapy does not work can I still have surgery?Yes. There is nothing about these procedures that would preclude you from having traditional surgery. We evaluate each case carefully, however, so if it’s possible to tell that the best course of action is truly conventional surgery we will advise you on that.
- Will insurance cover it?Unfortunately insurance and Medicare do not cover regenerative cell therapy (yet). We have made this treatment option extremely affordable because of this.
- What are the Safety & Compliance protocols?We hold ourselves to a higher standard to perform above and beyond the minimum requirements in the industry, ensuring best practices and superior product outcomes. Our products have been tested for relevant communicable diseases in accordance with the required FDA standards for tissue donation. Additionally, our donor serology test panel is the most extensive in the industry, testing for several potential pathogens that could be missed by less extensive testing observed in competitive industry products. The product goes through two simultaneous 14-day bacterial/fungal tests performed by one internal lab and one third-party lab, to confirm our products are free of bacterial and fungal contaminants. These two safety barriers verify that the product is the cleanest and safest on the market.
- What are donor eligibility requirements?Donor eligibility requirements are set forth and regulated by the FDA to ensure the Donor of the tissue for transplantation is free of specific infectious and communicable diseases. Donor recoveries meet and adhere to the regulations requisite to HCT/P recovery. Screening and testing of the tissue donor is verified through laboratory serology test panels. Once all criteria are satisfied, the donor tissue is deemed qualified for processing and transplantation.
Are You a Candidate?If chronic knee, back, hip, shoulder pain, osteoarthritis, arthritis or other joint pain is limiting your daily routine or preventing you from activities you enjoy; regenerative cell therapy may be the answer you’ve been looking for!Regenerative cell therapy may offer, long-term relief for people that are suffering from joint pain, arthritis, and neuropathy. The procedure takes less than 30 minutes with minimal pain. Contact us today to find out if regenerative medicine may be right for you.