Hormone Replacement Therapy
Hormone replacement therapy can be invaluable to women looking for a natural treatment option that will get them back to feeling like themselves again. Replacement therapy treatments restore the hormones such as estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone back to their normal levels alleviating the negative symptoms caused by the imbalance.
Want to know more about Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Call our office for a complimentary consultation
Hormone changes are frustrating, to say the least, and a hormonal imbalance can drastically affect a woman’s day-to-day quality of life. For many women, the most noticeable changes in their hormones happen during menopause, but other factors can contribute to fluctuations as well, such as Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (POS) as well as giving birth.
What are the Symptoms of a Hormonal Imbalance?
Many symptoms of hormonal imbalance go unnoticed. For some, these changes can be mild and often written off as just getting older. However, there are some symptoms you should be aware of that may indicate a critical issue that should be addressed.
Signs to look for include:
- Weight gain – If nothing has changed in your diet or activity level yet, you still gain weight consistently.
- Hot flashes – an internal heat you can not cool down from, even when it is cool inside/outside.
- Memory loss – you find it harder to remember things you normally wouldn’t miss.
- Mood swings – things upset you more than they used to.
- Night sweats – you find yourself waking up drenched in sweat.
- Lower sex drive – you don’t have the same interest in sexual activity.
- Acne – You experience unexplained breakouts.
- Inability to sleep – You are unable to fall or stay asleep through the night.
These symptoms may be downplayed on their own, but if you are experiencing a few or all, hormone replacement therapy may be the right treatment path for you.
What is Hormone Replacement Therapy For Women?
Our hormone therapy clinic in DFW utilizes your own blood cells. By altering the cells to fit your specific needs, they can naturally restore hormonal balance. Because we age does not mean we can’t do it gracefully while living an active and fulfilling lifestyle. Are your hormones causing you to have lowered energy, or do you not have the same spark you once did? This is not an inevitable part of aging.
Our doctors are committed to giving our patients long-term relief from the negative effects of hormonal changes and regaining the quality of life they once knew. With a natural solution, you will find that we are not only treating the symptoms with hormone replacement therapy but correcting the source, which provides long-lasting solutions.
To learn more about hormone replacement therapy in Dallas, Plano, Garland, Mesquite, Richardson, McKinney, Frisco, Allen, Addison or throughout DFW, contact us today at (214) 221-2588 to schedule a free consultation.