Testosterone Replacement Therapy
If you are struggling with low testosterone and its negative effects, you may find that testosterone replacement therapy is the right option for getting you back to feeling like yourself again.
Want to know more about Testosterone Replacement Therapy?
Call our office for a complimentary consultation
Testosterone is a key component for many bodily functions for men, including bone and muscle wellness, development of sperm and red blood cells, as well as reproductive and sexual activity. Many reasons can contribute to lowered testosterone levels, including age, trauma, infection, and stress.
Symptoms of Low Testosterone
Testosterone levels naturally decrease in men as they age, making it less obvious that their levels are lower; however, some conditions can result in an abnormally low level of testosterone.
If you are uncertain if you are experiencing low testosterone, there are some signs to pay attention to, such as:
- Low libido or sex drive – you are not as interested in sex with your partner, or the things that used to spark your sex drive no longer do.
- Erectile dysfunction – unable to obtain an erection when you are in the mood for sex.
- Obesity or increased weight gain – you are gaining weight with no change in diet or physical activity.
- Loss of muscle mass – you no longer have the same amount of muscle and strength you once did.
- Fatigue – you are tired faster and more often than you once were.
- Depression – you find your mood changes, or you are down more often without reason.
- Loss of body or facial hair – you are losing hair at a more rapid rate.
- Anxiety – things that didn’t affect you much are now making you anxious.
- Sleeplessness – you have more trouble falling or staying asleep through the night.
Low testosterone can greatly affect a man’s physical and emotional health and wellness; the good news is that there are ways to regain your sense of youth and vitality through testosterone replacement therapy.
Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy
While there are medications available that have the potential to help balance your testosterone levels, they do present their own set of side effects and, unfortunately, rarely deliver the desired results.
With our replacement therapy, you may see some exciting improvements, including:
- Increased sex drive
- Weight loss
- Improved memory
- Improved stamina
- Improved immunity
- Muscle gain
- Lower anxiety
- Stronger bones
- Ability to focus
- Better sleep
- Lowered blood pressure
- And more
To learn more about our testosterone replacement therapy in Dallas, Plano, Garland, Mesquite, Richardson, McKinney, Frisco, Allen, Addison or throughout DFW, call us today at (214) 221-2588 to schedule a free consultation.